Wild Worlds review
In just few days, NetEnt will release its newest slot – Wild Worlds. In this very special slot, you will enter the world of distant future and watch not only one, but three superagents fighting off huge monsters. These Superagents are the earths last hope to save us from the alien intruders.
Wild Worlds has 5×5 game grid with avalanche symbol drops, has interesting bonus features and multi-level freespins with a potential max. win of 2,500 x bet. Winning combinations will have a direct impact on what will happen on the control centre. All wins are accumulated and paid once a spin sequence concludes. This slot is classified as high volatile with RTP of 96,47%.
Base game feature
- Hero Wilds Feature: triggers in the base game and free spins when you land a winning combination with any of the three medium-value symbols – those marked with the silhouettes of the three heroes. All other instances of the same symbol in view which are not part of a winning combo will turn into a wild symbol before the next avalanche of symbols is dropping onto the game grid.
- Random Destroy Feature: will trigger randomly after any losing spin in the base game. One of the three heroes is selected and all symbols in matching colours will remain on the reels while all others in view are destroyed, except wilds and scatters. A new avalanche of symbols will then fill the empty spaces to potentially turn a losing spin into a win.
Free Spins feature
This feature will launch when you hit three scatters, and initially grant you eight freespins. The feature has three worlds, where you need to beat the alien monsters.
- Green Dark Forest – Spreading Wilds: A number of wilds are spreading to random positions on the reels.
- Blue Ice World – Heavy Wilds: One stack of two wilds is placed on a random reel position.
- Red Fire Lands – Random Wilds: Two to four wilds are placed on random reel positions.
Each win will give the heroes more powers to to attack the Alien Monsters and cause damage to them.
- Hero Attack: any winning combination with low-value or medium-value symbols will deal damage to the monsters and charge the Hero meter of the hero matching in colour with the winning combo.
- Hero Super Attack: It takes three wins to fill up the Hero meter and launch the Super Attack, which will deal extra damage to the monsters.
NetEnt has finally made a new interesting slot, with new concept and exciting animations. The game has a catching audio and will keep a player entertain for a long time. This game will be available at Chanz almost immediatly when it has been launched. In the meantime, you can check the gameplay video below.
Have fun and play responsible!