Responsible gaming @ Chanz
Läs detta på svenska härifrån
We here at Chanz are taking responsible gaming seriously. We have installed several tools for you to control your gambling. Gambling should always be seen as form of entertainment, not a way to make money. Of course it is nice to win big, but never chase your losses and only play what you can afford.
At Chanz you can set yourself deposit limit, session limit, losslimit and even freeze your account for a specific period of time. If you are living in Sweden, you can also use the national service www.spelpaus.se.
If you use Spelpaus service, you can pause all your casino accounts under the Swedish license. You can check all the casinos under the Swedish License from here.
Here is a small questionnaire that you can do, if you suspect that you might have a problem with gambling:
- Have other people criticised your betting or told you that you had a gambling problem?
- Have you borrowed money or sold something to get money to gamble?
- Do you bet more than you can afford to loose?
- Have you ever felt guilty about the way you gamble or what happens when you gamble?
- Has gambling caused any financial problems for you or your household?
- Have you wondered whether you have a problem with gambling?
- Do you need to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling?
- Have you tried to win back money you have lost (chasing losses)?
Score 0 for each time you answer “never”
Score 1 for each time you answer “sometimes”
Score 2 for each time you answer “most of the time”
Score 3 for each time you answer “almost always”
If your total score is 8 or higher, you might have a problem.
There is help available
First and most important thing is to realise that you might have a problem.
The next step is to contact support organisations. There is many available, like Gamanon.
In Sweden, you can also check the spelpaus.se for more information. For Finland there is Peluuri service, and for Norway Spillbehandling. In other countries, you can contact your own healthcare organisation for help and advice.
You can always contact Chanz customer service to get more information. All our staff is trained for responsible gaming issues, and can advice more of limits and tools you can use to control your gambling habits.
You can find the responsible gaming section at Chanz here. (You need to be logged in).
We have also composed an article about RTP (Return to Player in Casino Games), that you can find from here.