Make a pool bet – get rewarded!
Place a pool bet today before 23.59 CET and you will receive 10 freespins to Gonzos Quest tomorrow at 3pm!
- Place any real money pool bet before 23.59 CET 7.11.2019 to qualify.
- Offer is valid one time per player.
- Free Spins to Gonzos Quest will be credited the next day before 3pm cet.
- Free Spins are wagering free.
- This offer is not valid in Sweden and Poland.
- Chanz general t&c will apply.
18/21+ Play responsibly.
Virtual Sport and Racing @ Chanz
Did you know that you can bet on virtual sport and racing, in the comfort at your own home? We have gathered a brief presentation how you can do that @ chanz!
In our site you can bet on horses, cars, dogs, football, tennis, badminton and even archery, and all this is happening inside the computer! It is liking playing roulette, but with different theme.
Here you can find several kind of betting options:
- Win – predict the participant to finish the race 1st.
- Place – predict the participant to finish in 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in the race.
- Where there are less than 8 participants (eg. Dogs), predict the participant to finish 1st or 2nd place in the race.
- Two in order – Predict 2 participants to finish 1st and 2nd place of the race in the specified order.
- Two any order – Predict 2 participants to finish 1st and 2nd place of the race in any order.
- Three in order – Predict participants to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd place of the race in any specified order.
- Thee any order – Predict participants to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in any order.
Racing roulette betting options:
- Win – Select a runner finish 1st.
- Place – Select a runner to finish 1st or 2nd place in a race.
- Show – Select a runner to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd place in a race.
- ODD / EVEN
- HIGH / LOW
- Color – Select whether the winner of the race will be either RED or BLACK horse
Football betting options:
- Match Result 1X2 – Predict the team, either Home Wins (1) or Away Wins (2) the match, or the match has a Draw (X) result at full time.
- Double Result (Half-time / Full-time) – Predict the team that will lead at half-time and the full-time match winner.
- Double Chance – Predict 12 for either the home or away team to win, or 1X for either the home team to win or draw, and X2 for either the away team to win or draw.
- Total Goals – Predict the full-time total goals scored by both teams.
- Correct Score – Predict full-time goal score for each team, both home and away.
- Under / Over 2.5 – Predict ‘Under’ 2.5 to back a score of 0, 1 or 2 total goals. Predict ‘Over‘ 2.5 to back a score of 3 or 4 total goals.
- First Team To Score – Predict the team that will score the first goal, or a no goal is scored.
- Time of 1st goal – Predict the time range in which the 1st goal will be scored.
- 1st Goal Scorer – Predict the player who will score the first goal.
Table tennis and badminton betting options:
- Match Result – Predict the winner of a game between 2 players.
- [A] – player A wins the game
- [B] – player B wins the game
- Correct Score – Predict the final game score for Player A and Player B. Each player may score anywhere within the range of 0-9. There are 16 possible outcomes. First to Score 1-7 – Predict the Players who will first score 1 and 7 points respectively in the game. There are 4 possible outcomes:
- [AA] – A scores the first point and 7 points first;
- [AB] – A scores the first point and then B scores 7 points first;
- [BA] – B scores the first point and then A scores 7 points first;
- [BB] – B scores the first point and 7 points first.
- First to Score 1, 3 & 7 – Similar to the previous bet type, predict the Players who will first score 1, 3 and 7 points respectively in the game. There are 8 possible outcomes.
- Win Points High/Low – Predict the winner (i.e. A or B) and the final score (i.e. 7 or >7) of the winner. There are 4 possible outcomes, i.e.:
- [A 7 points] – Player A wins the game with 7 points;
- [A > 7 points] – Player A wins the game with more than 7 points;
- [B 7 points] – Player B wins the game with 7 points;
- [B > 7 points] – Player B wins the game with more than 7 points.
- Total Points O/E/H/L – From the score group “Odd Low”, “Even Low”, “Odd High”, “Even High”, pick the group that will be the total points score by Player A and Player B at the end of the game. There are 4 possible outcomes:
- [Odd Low] – 7 points or 9 points;
- [Even Low] – 8 points or 10 points;
- [Odd High] – 11 points;
- [Even High] – 12 points or 14 points or 16 points
- Total Points – Predict the combined points scored by both players by the end of the game.
- Longest Consecutive Points – Predict the longest consecutive points rally in the game.
There is so much more to choose, so head out to Chanz and look for Virtual Sports category and start your adventure today! You get more info and the rules after launching the Virtual Sport section and selecting the ? mark on top of the screen.
Always play responsible.