Arnold is back.. as a slot!
Läs detta på svenska härifrån
Loe seda artiklit eesti keeles siin
Well, we sure cant say Hasta La Vista, Baby for this slot. Ever since Conan was announced in London iGaming conference earlier this year, it has been the most wanted game of the year. NetEnt has lately released several slots based on blockbusters like Narcos and Vikings.
If you are not familiar with Conan, he is based on character written by Robert E. Howards already on 1932, and is mostly recognized from the fantasy movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger on 1982. Arnold plays the sword and sorcery hero Conan the Barbarian.
The slot itself looks visually stunning and has an excellent addition to details. You will see snowy villages and skies filled with thunder in the background. The actual reels are set inside an ancient temple, where you can see Conan as statues. In the premium symbols you will find some familiar faces from the movie like Conan’s sidekick Valeria and his arch-nemesis Thoth-Amon.
The game engine itself is familiar from Arcane Reel Chaos slot, but looks ofcourse so much different here. Reel set is divided into three sections, have 2×4 in size and are connected to unique features.
- Tower Wilds (Reels 1/2): If you get a blue tower on reels 1 or 2, it will expand to cover the reel fully or partially
- Mystery Multiplier: Conan will emerge randomly battling with a giant snake. Each time Conan hits the snake, you will get one more multiplier. Minimum awarded is 3 and maximum is 7. There is also a feature built inside here: Thoth Amon. You will get this when mystery symbol appears in combination with battle wild and tower. When this feature is activated, 3-6 mystery symbols are randomly added to reels 2-5.
- Mystery Symbols (Reels 3/4): This one gives you the highest wins but is the most volatile option. When you land the mystery symbols on wheels reels 3 and 4, these will transform to matching symbols. If the symbol appears fully stacked, you will land the Mystery Multiplier feature above.
- Battle Wilds (Reels 5/6): If you land a red battle wild on reels 5 and 6, it will then expand up to three positions sideways.
- Free Spins: 3-6 Scatters will open this one and you will get 10-50 freespins depending the amount of scatters you got. There is 3 modes that you can choose from: City of Thieves (low/medium variance) – Temple of the Serpent (highly volatile) – Walls of Tarantia (medium variance).
Conan has so much functions and features that it is making our minds explode. Is this how slots are going to be in the future? Packed with features and cinematic visuals? It is surely entertaining, and comes with some big nice wins (max win is 2016x in base game). This slot can be quite frustrating also, since sometimes there is so long gaps between the features, that it is getting somehow boring. But it is taking its place as one of the best slots for this year for sure. Test the game at chanz.com (released 24.9.2019).
- Rows: 4
- Reels: 6
- Paylines: 24
- Hit frequency: 24.9 %
- RTP: 96.28 %
- Max Payout: 2016 x
- Bonus hit frequency: 1 / 158 spins
- Volatility: Medium
- Feature: Mystery WIlds, Linked Reels, Tower Wilds, Mystery Multiplier, Thoth Amon feature and Freespins with 3 modes
18+ Play responsibly.