Win a Walk on the Edge experience on Tallinn Teletorn!
Now you have possibility to experience something really exciting! How about a walk in Tallinn Teletorn’s edge at height of 175 metres!
We are giving out 5 tickets to this experience of lifetime!
How to take part?
All you need to do is play 10 real money rounds on Play’n Go slot Dawn of Egypt between 20.2.2020 16:00 CET – 24.2.2020 23:59 CET and you will be taking part to the draw!
The draw is performed 25.2.2020 and winners will be notified via email.
- This competition is open for players from Estonia
- To qualify for the draw you need to play 10 real money rounds in Play’n Go slot Dawn of Egypt between 20.2.2020 16:00 CET – 24.2.2020 23:59 CET
- Draw is performed 25.2.2020 and winners will be notified via email. Total 5 prizes will be drawn
- We attempt to reach the winners for 3 days via email. If no reply is received, the prize is forfeited and new winner will be drawn
- The prize is produced by 3rd party, and we do not take any responsibility of the actual event
- All decisions made by Chanz are final and cant be contested
- We reserve the right to change or end this competition and its rules anytime
There is some restrictions to the Walk on the Edge event:
The following requirements apply to participants:
- You must weigh between 34 and 140 kg.
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- You must have good physical health, control of your body and hand-eye-mouth coordination, as well as being capable of walking independently (without the use of support devices or medical equipment).
You are not allowed to participate in Walk On The Edge if:
- you are pregnant;
- you have a fracture;
- you have had surgery in the last 6 months;
- you have experienced illness in the last 6 months as a result of which you have been prohibited from holding a driving licence;
- you are experiencing chest pain or shortness of breath;
- you are under the influence of medication or have consumed alcohol or narcotic substances.
In addition to the above, your ability to walk safely may be affected by the following conditions:
- all heart conditions (incl. high blood pressure);
- all respiratory diseases;
- partially or completely missing limbs (prosthetic appliances are not allowed);
- dizziness or balance disorders;
- vision disorders (except persons wearing eyeglasses or contact lenses).
Participants are required to sign a liability agreement before taking part in Walk On The Edge.
TAKE PART HERE!