Winner for the trip to Tokyo is…
Sulo H from Estonia!
Winners of the 100 free spins are:
Annika J – Marko V – Saima K – Kristi P – Ivo L
We have notified the winners! Congratulations and thank you all for taking part to this competition!
Here is some facts of Tokyo for Sulo:
- Tokyo is the largest metropolitan area in the world, hosting over 36 million people spread over three prefectures.
- Tokyo was formerly known as “Edo” in the 20th century. The name was changed to Tokyo in 1890 in light of the Meiji Restoration.
- Vending machines are everywhere! There are vending machines roughly every 12 meters in Tokyo, so you never have to worry about getting thirsty! It is estimated that about 3% of Japan’s power goes toward powering vending machines.
- The cherry blossom is the national symbol of Japan. In April, the trees flower for two weeks, during a period known as “Hanami.”
- Tokyo has the most top-rated restaurants in the world. It is home to over 14 three-star Michelin restaurants.
- The Shibuya Crossing located in the Shibuya ward is rumoured to be the busiest intersection in the world. At peak times over 1000 people cross at the same time, coming from all directions.